1. What is profhilo used for?
Profhilo is used to treat the face, neck, and hands, whereby it improves skin firmness and elasticity.
2. How does profhilo work?
Once we inject profhilo into the skin, it starts spreading immediately, allowing the formation of four different types of collagen and elastin, which are proteins that support your skin.
It is of sheer importance to understand that profhilo is not a skin booster because it has a lifting effect on the tissue.
3. Who is the right candidate for profhilo?
According to Dr. Yassine, A person who can use dermal fillers to treat aging signs can also resort to profhilo treatment. This treatment is also beneficial for any person complaining of dehydrated skin at any age.
4. What makes profhilo different from other products?
Profhilo is unique because it is BDDE-free stabilized hyaluronic acid. Moreover, it is created using “Nahyco Technology” that produces hybrid co-operative complexes of High and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid through a thermal process. Profhilo also has a low inflammatory profile and pro-healing properties.
5. What are the advantages of profhilo?
The advantages of profhilo include:
- Being very biocompatible
- Increasing patient comfort before and after the treatment
- Hydrating the skin, especially in the epidermis
- Giving a lifting effect
- Improving skin quality and hydration in the dermis and epidermis
- Remodeling skin laxity
- Increasing the levels of type I and type III collagen in fibroblast as well as type IV and VII collagen in keratinocytes
- It’s a 10 minutes procedure only!
6. What is the BAP (Bio Aesthetic Points) Technique?
This technology includes ten injections; it helps minimize hyaluronic acid side effects, including bruising, pain, and redness. We use this technique to treat the face, neck, and hands. For full efficacy, you will need two treatments spaced one month apart.
With Profhilo, say goodbye to skin laxity & dehydration!