1. What is the duration of facial treatment?
The duration of a facial treatment is 45-60 minutes.
2. What are the necessary steps of a facial treatment at Skin Expert Clinic?
At Skin Expert Clinic, Dr. Yassine provides his patients with an unforgettable facial treatment. He only uses products of top international brands, including Skinceuticals, Filorga, Sesderma, Neostrata, and many more.
Each treatment session takes about 45-60 minutes, and the necessary steps are:
- First, we start by applying a gentle cleanser, and dead cells will be removed either by microdermabrasion or scrubbing; this depends on your skin type
- Next, we apply a toner to tighten your pores
- Then, blackheads and whiteheads chemical extraction using our dermatologist’s unique mixture of enzymes.
- The following step requires applying an acidic solution or a chemical peel to soften all the debris as to allow the gentle and painless extraction of pores
- Later on, a special mask is applied to enhance your skin’s look
- Now, it is time to refresh your skin with creams and serums rich in Retinol, Vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid. These creams will help boost the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin
- Finally, our patients will undergo an ultrasound treatment followed by a LED mask for rejuvenating their skin, tightening their pores, and preventing acne outbreaks
3. How many facial treatments do I need?
The skin regenerates every month, so getting a facial monthly at our cosmetic dermatology clinic is enough. You will need more facial treatments if you are trying to clear up your acne. However, it is of sheer importance to get facial treatments at least four times a year, namely when the season changes in Beirut, Lebanon.
Let your skin breathe again….