1. What is the perfect lip ratio?
The golden ratio, which reflects beauty and uniqueness, is achieved when the lower lip is 1.6 times the height of the upper lip. Furthermore, the perfect lip can also have a 1:1 ratio, which is the case of the African-American lips. At Skin Expert Clinic in Beirut, Lebanon, Dr. Yassine will perform a full-face analysis before filling your lips to achieve the best outcomes.
2. What is the right amount for lip fillers?
According to Dr. Yassine, 1 ml is enough in a single treatment. The symmetric injection technique performed at Skin Expert Clinic is the secret for perfect lips!
3. How long does the effect of lip fillers last?
The effect of lip fillers lasts at least six months, and in some cases, it can last up to 12 months, depending on the product used and the movement of your lips. Keep in mind that smoking decreases the lifetime of lip fillers!
4. Does the procedure hurt?
The procedure does not hurt because a topical anesthesia cream will be applied for 15 to 30min before your procedure. Moreover, all the syringes that Dr. Yassine uses already contain lidocaine, which is also an anesthetic.
5. Is bleeding expected after a lip filler?
Some little blood is expected because fine needles are injected into the lips to introduce the filler. You do not have to worry because it usually stops within a few minutes.
6. What are the precautions to take after a lip filler?
- Avoid smoking for the next 48 hours
- Avoid massaging your lips unless Dr. Yassine asks you to do so
- Avoid blood-thinning medications, including aspirin and ibuprofen, unless prescribed by your doctor
- Apply ice to the treated area
- For the next 24-48 hours, avoid strenuous exercises and extremely hot temperatures, including hot drinks
- In the case of bruising, you can use arnica gel
Naturally Perfect! That’s how your lips will look like after using our lip fillers.