1. What areas can be whitened using the Pink Intimate System?
At Skin Expert Clinic, Dr. Yassine uses the Pink Intimate System for whitening:
- Bikini line
- External vaginal area
- Breast areola
In many cases, bleaching creams are not sufficient alone to lighten intimate areas and are associated with side effects (redness, sensitivity, itching); that’s why we recommend the Pink Intimate System as a perfect fast solution.
2. What ingredients do the Pink Intimate System contain?
The Pink Intimate System contains the following whitening and tightening ingredients:
- Kojic Acid: It helps whiten the skin
- Modulated Chloretic Acid: It increases the skin permeability
- Retinol: It promotes collagen release
- Glutathione: It is an active whitening agent with potent antioxidants
The system also contains soothing and nourishing ingredients, including:
- Vitamin B12: It Reduces redness and dryness and helps increase the production of skin cells
- Bisabolol: It soothes and calms sensitive skin irritation
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: It is for anti-inflammation
3. Is there any downtime for the Pink Intimate System?
This FDA-approved procedure is safe and has no downtime, so you can immediately get back to your daily activities.
4. When will I notice the results, and how many sessions do I need from this peel?
At our cosmetic center in Beirut, Lebanon, Dr. Yassine assures that you will notice an immediate improvement after the first session. Still, for optimal results, you will need a series of six sessions sparred seven to ten days apart. Moreover, he recommends a monthly maintenance session.
The Pink Intimate System is the best solution to lift, whiten, and rejuvenate the intimate areas.