1. What is the main constituent of Nose Fillers, and what does it treat?
Hyaluronic acid is the main constituent of fillers. At Skin Expert Clinic, Dr. Yassine combines fillers with a neurotoxin like Botox, which is one of the most prominent treatments in cosmetic dermatology, for it helps lift the tip of the nose and minimize nostril-flaring.
2. Does a non-surgical rhinoplasty make my nose smaller?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty does not make your nose smaller, but if you want to make the bump on your nose less visible, this procedure will help with that.
3. Is a non-surgical rhinoplasty painful?
A numbing cream is applied 15-30 min before the procedure. Moreover, Dr. Yassine uses a cannula instead of a needle to achieve safe and best results.
4. Is there any downtime after a non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Not really! After 1 hour, patients can go back to their daily activities.
5. Is a non-surgical rhinoplasty safe?
Restylane and Juvederm are biocompatible and biodegradable products used in this procedure. Hyaluronic acid is the primary substance that is found in your skin and can be naturally broken down over time.
6. How long do the results of the liquid nose job last?
The results will be noticed gradually and can last up to 12-18 months; however, they can last longer with repeat treatments.
7. Can we dissolve the filler if you didn’t like the result?
Yes, we can dissolve the filler. An enzyme called hyaluronidase can easily dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers, so you can go back to where you started if you were not satisfied by the results. However, it is worth mentioning that at our cosmetic clinic in Beirut, Lebanon, all patients genuinely loved their noses after the procedure.
Getting the perfect nose is now more pleasant and comforting than ever!